Announcement on requirement for foreign passengers travelling into Thailand (including information for transit passengers)March 27, 2020
Safety of Thai fish and fishery products against COVID-19April 20, 2020
- On 2 April 2020, Thai Prime Minister issued a statement regarding additional measures to prevent further spread of COVID-19 in the country, main points as follows:
- a curfew will be imposed from 22.00hrs -04.00hrs throughout the Kingdom of Thailand, effective from 3 April 2020
- travelers from overseas into Thailand will undergo screening process and a strict quarantine and observation period
- asking cooperation from Thai nationals to delay their return into Thailand until 15 April 2020
Full Statement can be viewed here http://www.mfa.go.th/main/contents/files/news3-20200403-122047-248423.pdf
2. On 3 April 2020, the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) announced that all commercial airlines are suspended from entering into Thailand from 4 – 6 April 2020. Passengers that have departed the country of origin and travelling to Thailand before the entry into force of the announcement will be subject to 14 days quarantine.