Non-immigrant Visa “B” (Business) Travelling to Thailand on a Business purpose e.g. meeting, exhibition
Non-immigrant Visa “ED” To study in a higher education level ( university and college)

Non-immigrant Visa “B” Employed as an academic staff/teacher in Thailand

Non-immigrant Visa “B” Employed as an academic staff/teacher in Thailand

>> Download this information in English l French l Dutch

Required documents:


1 . Biodata page of Passport or Travel Document 

  • passport that is still valid for at least 6 months 

2 . Photograph *taken within the last six months. If the photograph does not reflect your current appearance you may be refused to enter the Kingdom of Thailand 

3 . Declaration ( Download here) 

4 .Academic qualification certificate

  • Diploma/ Degree certificate+ CV/Resume

5 . Approval letter from concerned authority under the Ministry of Education/Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation

6 . Certificate of criminal record clearance from the country of residence

7 . Letter confirming employment details from schools/universities signed by authorized person together with a copy of ID card or passport of the signer

8 . School/university’s registration

9 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip.

10 . Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency.

11 . Please upload your picture holding the photo and information page of the passport.

  • To identify if the applicant’s face is the same person as the passport holder


The Consul may request additional documents if deemed necessary