Non-immigrant Visa “O” Visiting or staying with applicant’s family resided in Thailand ( more than 60 days)
Non-immigrant Visa “O” Voluntary work with NGO/Charity/Association ( without salary)

Non-immigrant Visa “O” (Spouse/Family) Visa to follow a foreign spouse/parent living in Thailand

Non-immigrant Visa “O” (Spouse/Family) Visa to follow a foreign spouse/parent living in Thailand

>> Download this information in English l French l Dutch

Required documents:

  • 2 identity size photos in color (3,5 x 4,5 cm), taken within the last 6 months
  • A copy of your Belgian or Luxembourgish identity card (copy of both parents ID cards if child under 18 years old)
  • Your passport that is still valid for at least 6 months + 1 copy
  • One Visa application form well filled in and signed (signed by both parents if child under 18 years old)
  • A copy of the reservation of the flight ticket
  •  A copy of a hotel reservation or an invitation letter/e-mail from someone that will host you + copy of their identity card + proof that they live in Thailand
  • An original invitation letter from the Thai company signed by one of the members of the committee. The letter has to mention the names and passport numbers of the persons concerned by this Visa + 1 copy of the identity card of the person who signs the letter
  • A copy of the certificate of the registration of the committee, mentioning the name of the persons who sign unless you have to submit the power of attorney from the committee for the person who signs
  • A copy of the work permit and non-immigrant “B” Visa of the spouse/parent
  • A copy of the wedding certificate (copy of birth certificate for a child)
  • A copy of recent Bank statement (not older than one week).

The Consul may ask for more documents if deemed necessary