Non-immigrant Visa “O” (Spouse/Family) Visa to follow a foreign spouse/parent living in Thailand
Non-immigrant “O” Retirement (pensioner aged 50 or above with a state pension who wish to stay in Thailand for no longer than 90 days)

Non-immigrant Visa “O” Voluntary work with NGO/Charity/Association ( without salary)

Non-immigrant Visa “O” Voluntary work with NGO/Charity/Association ( without salary)


>> Download this information in English l French l Dutch

Required documents:


1 . Biodata page of Passport or Travel Document 

  • passport that is still valid for at least 6 months 

2 . Photograph *taken within the last six months. If the photograph does not reflect your current appearance you may be refused to enter the Kingdom of Thailand 

3 . Declaration ( Download here) 

4 . Letter confirming voluntary work signed by authorized person together with a copy of ID card or passport of the sign 

5 . Registration of NGO/Charity/Association 

6 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip. 

7 . Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency. 

  • Applicants may upload a Belgian/Luxemburgish ID card, a certificate of resident, and bills that expressly mention name-surname and address.

8 . Please upload your picture holding the photo and information page of the passport.

  • To identify if the applicant’s face is the same person as the passport holder

The Consul may ask for more documents if deemed necessary