เอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงบรัสเซลส์ พบหารือกับผู้แทนสมาคมคนไทยในเบลเยียม “ไทยแฟลก”
Very Important!!!! For passport holders of certain countries
Tourist Visa with single entry (TR)
From 22 November 2021 onwards, Belgian and Luxembourgish residents wishing to request a Thai visa must apply for their visa only via the E-Visa system : https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
Belgian/Luxembourg passport holders who wish to visit Thailand for a tourism purpose can enter Thailand without a visa and stay for up to 45 days per each entry **Excluding holders of travel document**, (from 1st October 2022 – 31th March 2023).
Belgian/Luxembourg passport holders, who wish to stay longer than 45 days, should apply for a tourist Visa BEFORE leaving to Thailand.
- Single Entry Tourist Visa, valid for a 3-month period, for a stay up to 60 days per entry (with the possibility to extend for another 30 days at the Immigration offices in Thailand).
- Passport that is still valid for at least 6 months.
- Applicant’s identity photo, taken within the last 6 months.
- Declaration form (Download here)
- Belgian/Luxembourg identity card (or resident card in Belgium/Luxembourg).
- Travel booking confirmation.
- The reservation of the flight tickets in and out of Thailand
- Proof of accommodation in Thailand.
- A confirmed hotel reservation (confirmation for at least half of your stay !) OR
- An invitation letter from a person in Thailand with a full address and the host’s identity card + House Registration ( Tabian Baan) or Rental contract/Lease agreement (all of which must be “Certified True Copy”, signed, and dated).
- Financial evidence e.g. bank statement or sponsorship letter.
- Last 3-month bank statement with a minimum balance of 700 Euros (Single Entry Tourist Visa) *must expressly mention name and date (not older than 14 days before the application date) OR
- Sponsorship letter, sponsor’s ID card, and sponsor’s bank statement. *Sponsor must be an immediate family member (legal parents, legal children and legal spouse) ONLY**
- ***If you are unemployed : a proof of income/earnings (document from unemployment benefit, pension or copy of your latest bank statement, etc.)
- Passport page(s) which contain international travel records for the past 12 months.
- Picture of the applicant holding and showing the info page of the applicant’s passport ( to identify if the applicant’s face is the same person as the passport holder)
- Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted : A certificate of resident, and bills that expressly mention name-surname and address.
- Applicants may upload a Belgian/Luxemburgish ID card.
Applicants less than 18 years old are required to submit the following documents in addition to the above (PER person):
- The identity card/passport of BOTH parents
- The birth certificate
- The parent who is not travelling with the minor must write a letter of consent for the child to travel
- Sponsorship letter (A letter indicating that the parents will cover the expenses in Thailand.)
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.