Exemption from Quarantine/ “Test&Go”
Exemption from Quarantine ( PCR test required)
The certification of non-Thai nationals’ signature
The Royal Thai Embassy is not allowed to directly certify the genuine signature of non-Thai nationals.
Belgian and Luxembourgish nationals wishing to sign Thai documents or documents that need to be used in Thailand (e.g. power of attorney) need to do the following:
- A document (the signature must be certified by a notary or a Mayor/Burgemestre) + a copy of passport
- Legalise such documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Belgium/Luxembourg in a sticker/paper version. ( The Embassy does not accept a digital version)
- Legalise the legalisation apostille certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Royal Thai Embassy in Brussels by preparing documents as followed:
- no.1: A Legalisation application form and indicate the amount of apostils that needs certifying
- no.2: An original document and a copy of passport that has been legalised by the MFA of Belgium/ Luxembourg ( apostils in a paper version only) * a digital version is not accepted
- no.3 :(If any) a translated version that has been legalised by the Ministry of Justice and the MFA
- no.4: A facsimile/ an exact photocopy (recto-verso) of no. 2 ( and no. 3)
- Fees : 15 euros per apostille
The Consul will certify genuine signature of the MFA officers only (The content of the document is not certified).
Digital version not accepted
Processing time : 3-7 days