Long-Term Resident (LTR) Visa
Comment obtenir un visa électronique
How to Apply for E-visa
To apply for E-visa on https://www.thaievisa.go.th/, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers are recommended. Safari might not function well on the website.
To ensure that you will receive an email confirmation, it is advisable to use “Gmail”.
- Please see the list of required documents for each Type of Visas “here”
- Create an Account click
- Fill in the Application Form
- Upload Supporting Documents
- Pay the Visa Fee by Clicking the button “Proceed to Payment”
- Wait for Visa to be Processed
- Approval Visa send by email
- Please upload all required documents of your visa according to the lists below, despite insufficient document sections provided on “http://www.thaievisa.go.th” The Embassy is in the process of requesting additional sections from the Thai e-visa web developer, which may take some time. In the meantime, you may upload the rest of the required documents where deemed appropriate or in the same section as other documents. It is important to upload all required documents in order for your application to be processed in a timely manner.
- The visa fee is nonrefundable, please make sure that all information is correct before submitting. Double-check all information especially if your device is using auto-fill or auto-correct.
E-visa will be automatically sent to the registered email or can be downloaded on the application platform once it has been issued. The granted visa will be a stickerless E-visa which DOES NOT require passport submission at the Embassy for sticker attachment. E-visa can be printed from the email or E-visa system and presented to the airline office or the Immigration Officer.
- The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to reject any application and reserves the right to request additional documents.
- All visa fee payments in case only must be paid directly to the E-Visa system.
- Visa fees cannot be refunded in any case.
- It is advisable to use a laptop or a computer and Google Chrome browser to complete the E-visa application on https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
- *** Once the application is submitted, you CANNOT EDIT ANY DETAILS on your application. Please ensure that your type of visa (purpose of visit) is appropriately chosen and all of your information is inserted correctly, especially your First name – surname (family name), date of birth, and Passport number as indicated on your passport. Your application may be rejected due to the wrong information and the wrong type of visa. If the application is canceled or rejected, THE APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
- Payment must be made with a VISA or MASTERCARD card only. BANCONTACT, MAESTRO, and other cards are not accepted.
- Once payment has been made, the application processing fee CANNOT BE REFUNDED if the application is canceled or rejected.
- DO NOT change the language on the Thaievisa.go.th website. Please remain in the original version (English). Failure to do so may result in errors in proceeding with the application.
- The Embassy reserves the right to grant an appropriate visa without prior notice.
- The type of visa and the number of entries will be granted as deemed appropriate (the fee difference between visa application and granted visa CANNOT BE REFUNDED).
- In case of a request to be granted multiple entries, the applicant must be able to provide evidence of travels to Thailand on a regular basis
- Applicants for Non-immigrant Business (to work in Thailand) visas can only apply for a single entry. A re-entry permit must be requested at the Immigration Bureau
Please check the visa fees here :