1. Single Entry Tourist Visa, valid for a 3 month period for up to 60 days per entry, for a fee of 30 Euros; and
2. Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV), valid for a 6 month period, for up to 60 days per entry, for a fee of 150 Euros.
- 1 copy of your Belgian/Luxembourg identity card (or resident card in Belgium/Luxembourg)
- A passport that is still valid for at least 6 months
- 1 copy of the reservation of the flight tickets in and out of Thailand (at least for the first entry for the METV)
- 1 copy of a confirmed hotel reservation OR an invitation letter/mail from a person in Thailand with a full address and 1 copy of this person’s identity card + proof that this person lives in Thailand (confirmation for at least half of your stay !)
- Copy of 6-month bank statement with a minimum balance of 600 Euros (Single Entry Tourist Visa) or 6,000 Euros (for the Multiple Entry Tourist Visa)
- 1 Visa application form filled in completely and signed / 3 visa application forms for nationals of certain countries* (please see below)
- If you are unemployed, a proof of income (document from unemployment benefit, pension or copy of your latest bank statement, etc.)
- Cash to pay for the visa fee Applicants less than 18 years old are required to submit the following documents in addition to the above (PER person):
- 1 copy of the identity cards of BOTH parents
- 1 copy of the birth certificate
- BOTH parents must sign the visa application form of the child
- Visa for certain countries: Passport holders from the countries below are required to submit additional documents to apply for a tourist Visa
Republic of Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Your documents will be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand for approval. Visa application must therefore be submitted at least 4 weeks before the intended travel date.
- Please DO NOT purchase the flight tickets or accommodation until your Visa is approved.
"Please note that these documents are COMPULSORY to apply for a Visa and the
Embassy reserves the right to REFUSE your Visa Application if one or more documents are
missing! THE CONSUL MAY ASK FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF IF
Visa submission time is from Monday to Friday from 9.30 till 12.00 o’clock ONLY.
Visa pick-up time is from Monday to Friday from 14.00 till 15.00 o’clock ONLY.
Please kindly be informed that the Embassy does not provide photocopy service.